Scandinavian Speaking Business Representative
We’re looking for an eager and enthusiastic Scandinavian Speaking Business Representative to search for potential clients in Europe and take part in sales calls.
Full time job
We want to hire you, if:
- You have an advanced level of English and native or C1 level of Norwegian, Danish, Swedish or Finnish.
- You possess great interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- You have a good level of technical understanding as well as enthusiasm about new technology and its commercial uses.
- You have the ability to manage your time and plan your day effectively.
You can expect to:
- Search for potential clients in Europe
- Take part in sales calls
- Contribute to the creation of mock-ups, email campaigns, and social media content
- Work full time
Salary: €840 - 1680
We are committed to process all job applications fairly. Please read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy that applies to all open vacancies at TestDevLab.
How do we choose a project for each candidate?The management team chooses relevant projects for candidates, this is dependent on business requirements and needs at the time as well as the tools and technology experience each candidate has.Are there growth opportunities?Yes, we have a bi-annual growth and motivation system as well we have TDL School where our experienced engineers teach courses on many different testing and development-related subjects and levels.Is there an opportunity to work from different locations?Yes, in general, it is possible to work from different locations and remotely. For anyone with less than one year of experience in the industry, we require to work from an office. Separately we have Audio/Video testing engineers who require access to specific setups and therefore will be bound to an office location that has an A/V setup.What equipment will be provided to me?We will provide all the necessary tech equipment you will need for work purposes, starting with a laptop as well as all devices needed for testing purposes.