Looking for a passionate QA Engineer, with at least 1 year’s worth of experience with quality assurance processes. You will take ownership of QA projects and work in a global team.
Full time job
We want to hire you, if:
- You are passionate about software quality
- You have at least 1 year’s worth of experience with quality assurance processes
- You are familiar with the development cycle of mobile/web applications
- You are not afraid of taking a hands-on approach to your work
- You communicate well in English in both spoken and written form
You can expect to:
- Create detailed and well-structured test plans, test cases, and issue reports
- Take ownership of QA projects
- Communicate directly with the client’s engineering team whilst working remotely
- Work in an international environment
Salary: €1500 - 4000
We are committed to process all job applications fairly. Please read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy that applies to all open vacancies at TestDevLab.
How do we choose a project for each candidate?The management team chooses relevant projects for candidates, this is dependent on business requirements and needs at the time as well as the tools and technology experience each candidate has.Are there growth opportunities?Yes, we have a bi-annual growth and motivation system as well we have TDL School where our experienced engineers teach courses on many different testing and development-related subjects and levels.Is there an opportunity to work from different locations?Yes, in general, it is possible to work from different locations and remotely. For anyone with less than one year of experience in the industry, we require to work from an office. Separately we have Audio/Video testing engineers who require access to specific setups and therefore will be bound to an office location that has an A/V setup.What equipment will be provided to me?We will provide all the necessary tech equipment you will need for work purposes, starting with a laptop as well as all devices needed for testing purposes.