We're hiring a Marketing Specialist to drive brand visibility and lead generation for a top testing company. If you're creative and have an interest for technology, join us!
Full time job
We want to hire you, if:
- You have previous experience working in the IT industry
- You have at least 2 years of digital marketing experience
- You have a proven track record of driving successful campaigns
- You are well-versed in various digital marketing channels
- You have hands-on experience with Google, LinkedIn, and meta-platform ads
- You possess the ability to translate complex technical ideas into clear and concise language that is easily understandable to our target audience
- You have hands-on experience in Google Tag Manager implementation and managing tags, triggers, and variables to track website events accurately
- You have a flair for developing creative and unique content
- You possess the ability to create captivating content for organic social media channels and technical documentation
You can expect to:
- Work in a dynamic and innovative environment
- Contribute to the development and implementation of comprehensive marketing strategies to promote our services
- Drive brand awareness and lead generation
- Work closely with various teams, including Sales, Recruitment, and Design, to align marketing efforts with overall business objectives
Salary: €1900 - 3500 Bruto
We are committed to process all job applications fairly. Please read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy that applies to all open vacancies at TestDevLab.
How do we choose a project for each candidate?The management team chooses relevant projects for candidates, this is dependent on business requirements and needs at the time as well as the tools and technology experience each candidate has.Are there growth opportunities?Yes, we have a bi-annual growth and motivation system as well we have TDL School where our experienced engineers teach courses on many different testing and development-related subjects and levels.Is there an opportunity to work from different locations?Yes, in general, it is possible to work from different locations and remotely. For anyone with less than one year of experience in the industry, we require to work from an office. Separately we have Audio/Video testing engineers who require access to specific setups and therefore will be bound to an office location that has an A/V setup.What equipment will be provided to me?We will provide all the necessary tech equipment you will need for work purposes, starting with a laptop as well as all devices needed for testing purposes.