We're looking for experienced and passionate DevOps Engineers to join our international team and work on various products that are used by millions of people everyday.
Full time job
We want to hire you, if:
- You have 5+ years of experience in related DevOps roles
- You can configure & manage built pipelines
- You have experience with maintaining systems designed around Infrastructure as code (IaC)
- You are proficient in designing and maintaining scalable cloud infrastructure using AWS EC2, S3, and/or equivalent technologies
- You are skilled in building CI/CD pipeline for Web, iOS, and/or Android apps and SDKs
- You have experience with building CI/CD solutions using tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Gitlab, and Artifactory, AWS CodePipeline and AWS CodeBuild
- You can write automation scripts in Python, Ruby, bash, or similar languages.
You can expect to:
- Collaborate with engineers to understand their build pipelines and tooling needs
- Setup new operational systems and infrastructure
- Setup and maintain new build and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deploy systems
- Develop and maintain automated release systems
- Setup and integrate new monitoring and alerting systems
- Develop and maintain new services relevant to client operations
- Research new technologies and tooling
- Write automation scripts and tools in Python
We are committed to process all job applications fairly. Please read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy that applies to all open vacancies at TestDevLab.
How do we choose a project for each candidate?The management team chooses relevant projects for candidates, this is dependent on business requirements and needs at the time as well as the tools and technology experience each candidate has.Are there growth opportunities?Yes, we have a bi-annual growth and motivation system as well we have TDL School where our experienced engineers teach courses on many different testing and development-related subjects and levels.Is there an opportunity to work from different locations?Yes, in general, it is possible to work from different locations and remotely. For anyone with less than one year of experience in the industry, we require to work from an office. Separately we have Audio/Video testing engineers who require access to specific setups and therefore will be bound to an office location that has an A/V setup.What equipment will be provided to me?We will provide all the necessary tech equipment you will need for work purposes, starting with a laptop as well as all devices needed for testing purposes.