We're looking for a Backend Developer with strong knowledge of Java/Scala to work in an international team and be responsible for writing, maintaining and reviewing the code.
Full time job
We want to hire you, if:
- You have software development experience of 5+ years with Java or Scala, Play Framework (preferably Scala)
- You have experience of working with microservices, architecture, and patterns
- You have experience of working with non-relational databases
- You have experience of working with backend for mobile apps
- You have great prototyping skills
- You have good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- You have mentoring/ leadership skills
- You are enthusiastic and passionate about working on the product and contributing to deliver the best technical solutions to user’s problems
- You communicate well in English in both spoken and written form
You can expect to:
- Be responsible for building backend for products while providing know-how in the full software development lifecycle
- Build a reliable system while having the ability to move fast
- Participate in problem solving sessions with the team & providing solutions
- Develop a framework to allow rapid prototyping
Salary: €2000 - 4000
We are committed to process all job applications fairly. Please read our Diversity and Inclusion Policy that applies to all open vacancies at TestDevLab.
How do we choose a project for each candidate?The management team chooses relevant projects for candidates, this is dependent on business requirements and needs at the time as well as the tools and technology experience each candidate has.Are there growth opportunities?Yes, we have a bi-annual growth and motivation system as well we have TDL School where our experienced engineers teach courses on many different testing and development-related subjects and levels.Is there an opportunity to work from different locations?Yes, in general, it is possible to work from different locations and remotely. For anyone with less than one year of experience in the industry, we require to work from an office. Separately we have Audio/Video testing engineers who require access to specific setups and therefore will be bound to an office location that has an A/V setup.What equipment will be provided to me?We will provide all the necessary tech equipment you will need for work purposes, starting with a laptop as well as all devices needed for testing purposes.